TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the StayInTech.com website and all content, services and products available at the website. The Website is owned and operated by Finnovatec Ltd. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Finnovatec Ltd. All the content is provided solely for informational purposes.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which StayInTech.com links, and that link to StayInTech.com. Finnovatec Ltd does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- StayInTech website or webpage, Finnovatec Ltd does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from harmful or destructive content. Finnovatec Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of websites.
- Changes. Finnovatec Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Finnovatec Ltd may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”.Finnovatec Ltd and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Finnovatec Ltd nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Finnovatec Ltd, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Finnovatec Ltd shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Finnovatec Ltd, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Finnovatec Ltd and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Finnovatec Ltd., or by the posting by Finnovatec Ltd of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Finland, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be located in Helsinki, Finland.
- Force Majeure. Finnovatec Ltd is not responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond our reasonable control, for example, "acts of God", war, acts of terrorism, riot, failure of electrical, Internet, co-location or telecommunications service, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, strikes, or fuel crises.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Finnovatec Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
- - To send emails
We may use the email to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, blog posts etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection and storage practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Sep 20, 2015